10.09.2013

Vintage Unisex Circus Nursery (part 3)

Here are a few more shots of the nursery when we were still waiting for baby...


The cornice board was given to us by a friend. My hubby cut the top off to fit our ceiling height and then painted the pink/black stripes grey and red. We stapled up grey table cloths from Target, the perfect drape!


The bumper, Boppy Pillow Cover, Mobile & Cloth Pennant Banner were made for me by my dear friend Anne. She is working on opening an Etsy shop, so I'll be steering you her direction once she does!

The closet is the perfect place for a changing table. We took off the doors to open the room up a bit and added baskets to the shelves to tuck all the necessary baby clothing items inside. 

2 comments:

- said...

I love circus looks in kids rooms. Circuses are such magical places.

Lydia @ This Marine Wife said...

That is too stinkin cute! I must say I'm a bit jealous. lol!