7.25.2018

Summer Tips from a 10 Year Old

I asked my 10 year old son to write a blog post after his school year ended and with a roll of his eyes, massive sigh and threat to not get to play xbox for the remainder of the summer, this is what he came up with...

Summer Tips from a 10 Year Old


Other than playing video games all day during the summer, I would rather...

Go camping, have fun, stay up late, watch movies, spend time with my family, explore new cultures, play with my friends, "don't get hurt", make new friends and go swimming.

The advice I'd like to give others is...don't care what people think about you, be yourself, be kind, care about others, treat each other equally and do what's best for you! Get a tan, grow up, be happy, listen to your parents, follow instructions, help with chores, don't talk back and remain calm.

Dair
Age 10

__________________________


Pretty good advice from a 10 year old but I know he'd rather be playing video games, haha!

No comments: