With the fresh start of a new year, there are plenty of celebrations to look forward to. I'm sure they are already starting to fill the pages of your pretty new day planners. With those celebrations come gifts and with gift giving, the SEARCH...for the perfect gift!
With a bit of hot glue and a few sugary treats, this DIY candy box is as easy as one, two, three and can be filled with more sweets or other trinkets perfect for the gift receiver.
If you'd like to use this gift as a table centerpiece for a party, add a cup or vase inside the box and fill with flowers or a balloon. You can also wrap the outside candy boxes to fit your party color scheme.
5 boxes of candy
hot glue gun/hot glue sticks
shredded paper filler
smaller candy items
a plastic cup or vase
1. buy your candy and anything else you'd like to add
2. match similar sized boxes together and start gluing
3. continue adding one box at a time on a flat surface
4. box is complete - stand back and smile
5. add filler and fun items for your gift receiver