2.13.2017

Valentine Printable Tag



Always on the search for cool teacher gifts, I came across some monogrammed koozies a few months ago and added them to my teacher gift crate of great! Now what to do for Valentine's Day?...

FREE Valentine Printable - You are honestly sweet - www.leroylime.com

It's always hard to bypass all the sweets during Valentine's Day and every holiday, who am I kidding. As I was thinking of putting together a little something for my kiddos teachers, I remembered said koozies and ran to the store for a few bottles of sweet iced tea. 

A gift wouldn't be complete without a tag, so I've taken the guess work out of it all and added one you can print out and use as well! I'm sure your teachers will enjoy a sweet token of love and it's always nice to have something tasty to drink too! This would be sweet on a bottle of honey too, buzz, buzz!


(Click on picture to pull up printable version)

(click on the image above to pull up printable version)

No comments: