8.19.2015

Lego Birthday Party Ideas

I love planning parties...but
my kids usually get the short end of the 
party planning stick since Mama is running
around like a crazy last-minute lady! 
(crafting party items for LeroyLime on Etsy)

Lego Birthday Party Ideas

If I haven't mentioned before...well, I don't do cakes, 
I'm more of a paper gal, so if you need a paper cake,
I've got you covered but those tend to not like flame.

I asked the lady behind the cake counter for a lego cake and 
my son was happy, so win win for this Mama...
and onto the decorations and party favors.

We held my son's 5th Birthday at the bowling alley,
(he's now 7)
which makes for easy cleanup and is a great venue
if you are looking for something fun for the kids
to do without breaking the bank!

The party patrons weren't many, so I opted for a small
box of legos for each child and made a "thank you" lego
bookmark, that I had my son color for his friends. 

I printed out a lego man online, typed a little thank
you note, attached to a piece of 
cardstock and added a piece of bakers twine. Bam!

Lego Birthday Party Ideas

Pizza, Cake, Legos and Lemonade 

A simple party that everyone enjoyed...
just wish I had taken more photos!

Below are a few of my favorite Pinned Lego Party Ideas,
if you've got some great ones, please link them
in the comments!

Betty Crocker nailed it with these lego cakes using
marshmallows!! Pure genius!

If you'd rather have cookies than cakes at your Lego
Party, check out this fabulous Lego Man Cookie
tutorial from Sweet Sugar Belle.

Surviving the Stores created a fun post
on how to have a Lego Birthday Party
for under $100.

For more fun Birthday Boy Ideas, click on 
my Pinterest board below...
  

No comments: