9.25.2015

Linky Fun



Happy Friday Y'all!! The leaves are starting to turn, the cool mornings are upon us and the projects...well, they are just neverending! If you enjoy fixing up a curb side find, trying your hand at those scary saws in the garage or slapping a few coats of chalk paint onto a piece of furniture that needed a new lease on life, then please visit my Linky Fun Tab above and link up to all the fun blog linky parties that I've found through this wonderful world, we call the internet!

They are sorted and alphabetical, so you can find them again with ease. So go ahead and link up
your shabby, crafty, wowididthat, yummy, trash to treasure, amazing creations and share them with the rest of us!

If you are on Pinterest, you can see linky parties there as well!


**If you have a linky party on your blog and
don't see it on my blog list or Pinterest Board, please send me an email
with your blog link and I'd be happy to add you!

No comments: