5.20.2016

Friday Favorites - Week 321 - Edible Art

It's party time! The Friday Favorites Linky Party is officially open and I was completely blown away with last week's linked up posts - just WOW!

It's been raining. A TON. Here in Virginia. Rain rain go away... but today, the sun was shining and I finally got around to planting our garden, a wee bit later than I'd have liked but hey, it's done and now we can enjoy watching it grow. This week, I posted an Americana Guest Room Reveal, I'd love for you to give a good salute to the room and tell me your favorite part!

If you weren't hungry after checking out the linked posts, you will be after you see the featured posts that were chosen this week on LeroyLime - Four Edible Art Ideas, that anyone can do! Don't they look delish?! Don't forget to pin and share the party on social media.
4 Edible Art Ideas - Friday Favorites Features - on the LeroyLime blog



Please give a shout out to your fabulous hosts - this party wouldn't happen without them or YOU!

Friday Favorites Features Hosts

Hosted by:

Featured Peeps, please grab the button below:


It's time to LINK UP:

No comments: