8.23.2013

Cardstore Review

I was recently asked to review a card from Cardstore, or rather the process of purchasing a card via cardstore.com and with my Dad's 70th Birthday coming up, I have to say, I found THE perfect card for a laid back farmer and lover of classic things. 

(inside it says: Classic. Happy Birthday)

The options are endless, from choosing a pre made card, which you can personalize to creating a photo card and adding your own crafty spin on it. I loved the ease of the drop down boxes and the mini card preview at the top of the page, that showed which step I was working on.

Cardstore didn't leave anything out in the checkout process either...with a magnifying glass that automatically pops up so you can scan your card for spelling mistakes before placing your order.

I quickly created an account with my email address and a simple password and then headed to the payment and shipping option. You can either mail the card directly to your recipient or to yourself, as I did in this case since we are putting a skydiving gift card inside. 

Since it's his 70th, what better way to help him celebrate from afar then with a cool classic Birthday card and helping him check something off his bucket list!

Loved cardstore so much, I've already made up two more cards, with photos this time, for Grandparents day and have them saved so I can mail them closer to the date... easy breezy! 

photo copyright of cardstore.com




No comments: