8.07.2013

Vintage Circus Themed Baby Room (Part 2)

There are so many fun and whimsical features in our Vintage Circus Themed baby room, so I decided to split the photos up into a few different blog posts.

Below, I picked this canopy up from IKEA and pulled the nursery room colors from the pennants. Since we didn't know the sex of our baby, there is only a bit of pink in the room, on a few of the little circles on the canopy. But now that we know a little girl will be living here, the pink is perfect!


When we lived in Newport, I scored two of these old windows on someone's curb during trash day...they've traveled all the way to ND before one of them was transformed into a beautiful piece for the nursery. My hubby sanded down the window and then painted it a grey. He then aged it up a bit on the edges and then I lined the backs with some fabulous Circus paper I purchased through Stampin' Up!. As soon as I print out a few of the baby photos of our sweet little girl, I will put them inside a few of the window panes. I used washi tape to attach the papers inside the panes to make it easier to pull out when I'm adding the photos.



I added a sweet little paper banner for a bit of whimsy...


more to come...stay tuned!!

2 comments:

melanie @nowaqueen said...

that window art, ahh, so sweet! Love it! Great job!

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

wow! that is seriously SO CUTE! great job! makes me want another baby so i can decorate a nursery. ha!