2.12.2014

Love Note Challenge

What's Valentine's Day without a little love note?

I was recently contacted by the Cardstore Blog to check
out and review their FREE printable love notes, which
are perfect for leaving a little bit of love around the
house for your significant other.
Love Note Challenge - LeroyLime
 My hubby of 10 years, yup, count 'em - TEN!
is quite the dapper fellow, he LOVES to dress up
and is the epitome of handsome. When I met the guy, 
he didn't even own a pair of jeans!
Love Note Challenge - LeroyLime
 He always knows how to make me laugh, is my true
knight in shining armor, a wonderful husband, AMAZING
father to our four little people and just knows how to 
make a girl feel special - a keeper for sure!
Love Note Challenge - LeroyLime
We both have quite a fondness for coffee, so hopefully
he won't make me prove that I love him more than 
coffee - haha!

Twelve years ago, he asked for my number in the most
unique way... "would you like to go pick a basket
of daisies sometime?" - took my breath away, literally!


Want to show a little bit of personalized love to your other
half this Valentines Day? Head over and snag your
FREE printables from

Don't forget to tag your ideas with #okaytocry

1 comment:

Kara Renee said...

First of all, these cards are precious. But more importantly, I love the cute story you told through them! Your husband sure does sound like a keeper. Yall have a happy valentines day!