2.12.2014

St. Patty's Day Banner

I'm a BIG fan of March...
not only is it my Birthday month
BUT
it's also home to St. Patty's Day!
 (and I just so happen to be fond of the color green)


I picked up these cute little felt clovers last year
and never got around to using them but knew I
wanted to make a banner, sooooo...


step 1. I used a small piece of washi tape at the end of my bakers
twine to keep it from unraveling and easier to thread through the holes

step 2. you can either thread your twine behind or infront of your banner
pieces, I usually choose to put it behind as I don't want it to be the focal point

step 3. since my felt pieces are bigger than the paper pennants, I ripped off
just the middle portion of the already sticky backs
and stuck it down leaving the sides still intact

step 4. I used my Big Shot and Sizzix letter set to create the phrase I wanted
my banner to say


Isn't it cute?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've added this to the
Look What I Made
Linky Party


No comments: