10.19.2015

Mood Board Monday - Green/Gold

I love color but recently I've taken to adding whites into our home space. Whites are easy, they brighten a room. Whites add texture and timeless elegance. That's not to say I still don't have pops of color around the house, I do. I believe color is the easiest way to change the look and feel of a room, without much fuss.

Taking that in mind, I've created this story board which showcases how you can easily bring in a pop of color to a neutral zone. I fell in love with this green chair over at Chairish and I worked this mood board around that piece. Looking for a fun statement chair of your own? You can browse through the entire collection of vintage accent chairs here.

I love raw old wooden furniture, they are not only durable in moves but if they get dinged up, it just adds more character to each piece.

Adding small golden touches also adds warmth and glam to any room and if you can't find gold pieces to work with you can always spray paint them!

Don't forget a cozy throw and textured throw pillows. 
Be brave, be bold, add color!

Mood board Monday Green Gold



No comments: