10.12.2015

Buckets of GOLD

I was out looking for terracotta pots to put our fall mums
in and instead of spending more than I wanted to on pots, I
grabbed three black buckets from the dollar store. 

Dollar Store Bucket Makeover GOLD


First the handles were popped off, a few holes drilled in the
bottoms for drainage and then a quick tape job before
hitting them with a coat of GOLD spray paint. 

Buckets of Gold

I added pea gravel in the bottom before nesting the 
white mums & grass in the three pots. I thought
they turned out cute for a quicky project!

Fall Porch Decor

and the front porch fall decor for this year is finally
complete...my 10 min wreath for under $10 will
be in another post, keep your eyes out for it!

You can view my other DIY projects here:

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Those look great! Black and gold is one of my favorite color combinations.

Amanda
trulyyoursa.com

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love simple decor.

elle jo said...

I love this!! Great way to upcycle some buckets and make them look fancy!

liz @ sundays with sophie

Jamie said...

How cute!! What a great way to personalize your entryway or any other space!! Anything that saves money, and I'm in! Thank you for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty

Tracy Snyder said...

You pots look great, hard to believe they started as plain buckets. Thanks for sharing this idea with us at Welcome Home Wednesdays Linky Party!

MidMichiganMom said...

Great job transforming these buckets! They match your decor perfectly. Thank you for sharing this with us on Welcome Home Wednesday. We'd love to party with you next week. =)

DIY Crush Blog said...

I LOVE this project!! So clever and such a pretty outcome! I have chosen this DIY as one of my 3 favorites! Come over on Thursday at 7pm EST to see the feature and to link up your latest posts! Can't wait! http://www.diy-crush.com/blog/category/link-party/