10.15.2015

DIY 10 Min Wreath for under $10

The very last piece missing from our front porch fall decor
was a wreath for our front door. So I put this one together
for under $10 in just 10 minutes!

10 Minute Wreath for under $10 - LeroyLime

I had picked up a few of these grape vine bundles 
at AC Moore when they were on sale for $2.50
each and had one left. I used two of them on my
Tee Pee Trees and hung the other above the doorway.

10 Minute Wreath for under $10


First I snipped off the tags and then loosely unwrapped
and rewrapped my vine in a simple circle. I used garden
rope twine to secure the end in place and then tied two more
sections of my wreath form to firm everything up.

10 Minute Wreath for under $10


The burlap ribbon, I purchased for $4.99 and a 40%
coupon and three leaf bundles came from the Dollar Tree.

I snipped off three 12" sections of the burlap, triple
folded, tucking in my end on the back of the wreath and hot
glued it into place. I didn't even use an entire glue stick on this 
project! After covering up my garden twine with the burlap
pieces, I snipped off the leaves that I wanted to use
and saved the other ones for a future project.

10 Minute Wreath for under $10

 I placed my leaves along one side first and then with just a drop
of hot glue on each back, stuck them in place. I wanted to be able
to reuse the vines in the future, if I get tired of this wreath, so
didn't use as much glue as I normally would. 

10 Minute Wreath for under $10

 and Taadaa...a completed Natural Fall Wreath 
for under $10 in only 10 minutes!

9 comments:

DIY Crush Blog said...

Love it!!! Amazing, how fast and easy a lot of projects are! Thanks for this great post! Stopping by from ‘Grow Your Blog’. I would like to invite you to my DIY Crush Craft Party which starts at 7pm EST. and is new every Thursday. I’ll pin every post!! 😉

http://www.diy-crush.com/blog/category/link-party/

Sarena @ Teal Inspiration said...

This is so adorable! I can't even believe it was this easy and this cheap to make.

Tina said...

This is very pretty.I'm certain it will be a welcome sight on your front door this autumn season.

Unknown said...

That looks great!

Unknown said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

This is such a cute wreath and it was so simple to make. Thank you so much for sharing and linking up with us over at the Welcome Home Wednesdays Link Party!

Crafts a la Mode said...

Pinned to my Wreath board. Thanks for posting and sharing. Linda @Crafts a la mode

Mustlovehome said...

Hi, I love the simplicity of the wreath! It is so simple, yet makes a statement! Thank you for sharing at Friday Favorites! I hope you will join us again this week. The doors open every Thursday at 7PM at mustlovehome.com Hugs- Christine at Must Love Home

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

How pretty! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures