9.26.2012

Stamp Pad Storage

If you are a card maker, scrapbooker or just a craft junkie hoarder, then you know that space for organizing or stashing your crafts is a MUST but sometimes hard to come by. I personally like using wall space since there's plenty of it and it makes it easier to grab what you need, instead of digging through cluttered drawers, bins, etc. I bought these two stamp pad storage boxes off of Etsy, from Organize More a few years back. Actually I think they were my very first Etsy purchase, woohoo! After 3 moves, they still look brand new and I've even used them to stash extra rolls of ribbon in a pinch. They do have several other styles of organizers in different colors too, go check them out...especially if you're looking for a great way to store your stamp pads away from little fingers!



Thank you Organize More for such an AWESOME product! 

Note: Organize More is on vacation till October 1st but you can still view their product via their sales tab

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a scrapbooker and I've been trying to find something like this for a long time. Thanks for the great post!