5.01.2013

Organize Your Drawers


With two months left before the baby...I've gone into full nesting mode. Deep cleaning everything in my path, although it's taking me longer since naps are a must a few times a week! 

Here's a photo of the top drawer in my bathroom, a bit chaotic but I repurposed two vintage green cups I had in my craft room for bobby pins & hair ponies, took out items I no longer use and voila, something worth opening daily!


As minuscule as one organized drawer is, if you set your mind to working hard at one room a day (even if the rest of the house isn't up to par) eventually you'll get through it all. Just don't lose steam 1/2 way through. Then when summer finally rolls around, you'll be able to enjoy those warm months outside with your kiddos instead of cooped up inside cleaning and purging! 

Happy organizing!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I seriously need to do this!! Asap!

xo
Ange at Hairspray and High Heels