11.08.2013

Front Entryway is Finished

So I obviously meant to write up this post in the Spring...but 
sort of got sidetracked (hmmm, not sure why, haha)
I've been collecting items to hang in our front entryway for awhile now
and finally felt like I had everything to complete the look I was going for.
So, after piecing everything together on the living room floor, 
I found the right mix and called on
the hubs to hang everything for me.

What do you think? Fun and cheerful, eh?!
I LOVE it!
The prints and birdcage, I bought off Zulily, I really need a 
frequent buyer card for that site, danger zone, if you catch my drift!
The yellow and turquoise medallions, mirrors, cross, chevron frame, 
shadow box and two smaller frames are from Hobby Lobby.
The large frame and pillows are from Target.

2 comments:

sam said...

It looks really nice. Love the pop of colors.

Vivian said...

This looks wonderful! I have been working on a gallery as well. I invite you to link this up to our link party on thursday! Hope to see you there!