8.20.2018

Organized Sewing

If you know me, I LOVE organizing...bits, bobbles, clothes, shoes, pantry items, toys, washi tape, etc. There are certain areas that get pushed aside until I just can't take it anymore. Sewing is a newer hobby of mine but I should really preface that with, I sew PAPER, not clothing. This bag of stuff slowly accumulated and I needed a better solution, so off to the store I went.

Organized Sewing - LeroyLime

You can find this ArtBin Sew-lutions box pretty much anywhere sewing supplies are sold, I think I picked mine up from Michael's, isn't the name catchy? Sew-lutions. Genius!

Organized Sewing - LeroyLime

I color coordinated my bobbins and added all the little bits to the clear lidded box and now my sewing stuff is much easier to untangle. My large spools of thread are still in their zip lock baggie, until I find a new solution but at least my bobbins are enjoying their color coordinated home.

Organized Sewing - LeroyLime

Link your sewing organizational tips and posts in the comments below, I'd love to check them out!

Organized Sewing - LeroyLime

No comments: