9.01.2013

Shop ReOpened

Happy September 1st!!
LeroyLime is back open on Etsy...can I get a woot woot! I've been working on new product, photos and listings, so swing by when you have a chance. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the new as well as the old or what you'd like to see in the future. 

The new norm is settling in here at home, school is back in session (yea!). So two of my chickens are in school while the other two run circles around me. Well one of them anyway... the other just lays there and smiles.

Summer is coming to an end and the sweet crisp air of fall will be here before we know it. I have to admit, I'm in no rush to rid the warm away this year. Even though I love fall, I know what is soon to follow...the cold, BRRR.

I'll be hosting a giveaway this month on the blog, thank you for being patient with me as I've taken maternity leave. Our little girl couldn't be more perfect!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! You have the cutest stuff!