5.03.2016

Teacher Appreciation - Day 2

Day 2 of Teacher Appreciation Week - instead of a swag bag for our Hollywood Stars, we put together a Swag Bucket! 

Teacher Appreciation - Day 2 - Swag Buckets - LeroyLime

A quick and easy glamorous filler was created from  a sheet of gold tissue paper, folded along the creases it came with and then cut every 1/2 inch or so to represent tassels. Don't cut all the way up the sheet, instead, leave about an inch, that isn't cut, so you can roll your paper tassel up and tie with a piece of string or bakers twine, like I used in the photo. 

Teacher Appreciation - Day 2 - Swag Buckets - LeroyLime

The little magnetic notepads I picked up from Michael's, you can also find them at AC Moore. Mustache Washi Tape was also a Michael's find, I believe. The striped pen was from AC Moore. White pen from the $1 Target spot along with the tin bucket & gold glitter. It wouldn't be Hollywood without a bit of glitter, right?! The Expo white board markers were about $1 each, I broke up the pack I bought between my kiddos teachers. Mints are always well received, especially if teachers drink coffee!

Teacher Appreciation - Day 2 - Swag Buckets - LeroyLime

I used my Sizzix Big Shot and a Framelits Die to create a quick tag, stuck my stamp letters onto a clear block and inked them up in Memento Black Ink. A few foam dots on the back of the tag attached it perfectly to the tin pail. In order to keep everything together, I stuck the buckets into a large cellophane bag and tied the tops with bakers twine.

Teacher Appreciation - Day 2 - Swag Buckets - LeroyLime


In case you missed Day 1, you can view that HERE

No comments: