5.27.2016

Friday Favorites - Week 322 - 4th of July

Feeling like SUMMER around here, finally! We've had 20 days of rain so far in the month of May, needless to say, it's green and lush, here in Virginia. Hope you are all having a blessed week filled with sunshine. I've been working in our garden and will be posting more projects soon.

On to our features this week, these patriotic Red, White & Blue links caught my eye, aren't they positively yummy?! Cookies and DIY, oh my, two of my favorite things!

4th of July Patriotic Friday Favorites Features - Red White & Blue - featured on www.leroylime.com


Your lovely hosts, swing by their blogs to see all the features from this week!


Hosted by:

Featured this week?, snag the button below for your blog!


Can't wait to see what you link up this week!

1 comment:

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my garden flag! I hope you're enjoying a great weekend.