7.08.2016

Friday Favorites - Week 328 - DIY Wedding Sign

Happy Friday everyone!! I hope you are all having fun in the sun soaking up lots of natural vitamin D and enjoying summer now that it's in full swing!

Who doesn't love a summer wedding? I fell in love with this DIY Rustic Wedding Sign that The Country Chic Cottage posted on myprintly.com. I've always been a little hesitant to paint a sign but this tutorial made it look so easy, I can't wait to make one for myself, with a different phrase of course...or maybe just an arrow. The sky's the limit on what you can create.

DIY rustic wedding sign

A shout out to these ladies, your hosts for the Friday Favorites linky party:


Hosted by:

Please grab the button below if you were featured this week:


Please link up below:

1 comment:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting the fun and have a nice day and weekend. :)