10.19.2012

Bride, Bingo and Babies

 Still can't believe we've lived back in ND since July! The time is flying and I'm sure it has something to do with me keeping busy as a little bee with the Internet, I'm slightly obsessed!
Here's a little recap via Instagram, hence the grainy pics...but you've gotta love the convenience factor.

We took a roadtrip to the Tri-State area for a wedding, my hubby's relatives live in all three states. It was nice to see who we could and let the kids hang with two of their Great Grandma's. 


 Of course you can't have a road trip without these necessities, Starbucks and Chocolate....need I say more?


my hunky date for the wedding, isn't he a dreamy?!


the outfit...and yes, I pulled off "Footloose" dancing in those heels


The Stunning Bride and Handsome Groom
(we've got another lady Braun in the family, yipee)


I snuck out one night to play BINGO with my hubs Gma Toots. She's in her 90's and as quick as a whip! We both got lucky too, so fun!


We took a different drive back to Minot stopping by our old house in Grand Forks, she still stands red, tall and proud with a new fence too...great memories!!


and of course filling Etsy shop orders


What have you all been up to?

2 comments:

The Millers said...

I dont know how I never realized this... you live in Minot?! My sister lives there! Her husband works at the base and they have been there a little over 2 years. How funny!

Dani @ My Make-up and Beauty Obsession! said...

Wow you really have been busy!! Sounds like you had fun, I love weddings! xxxx