10.30.2012

Mug Exchange with Stephany


I joined in yet another mug exchange with Stephany who blogs over at Our Hyder Home, previously known as The Midnight Hershey...
and it was a double joy when I opened my package to find not one but TWO fabulous coffee mugs and a hand made coffee sleeve from the amazing Danielle, who blogs over at Sweet Southern Girl
I've used them both several times over, thanks lady, you ROCK!!


if you's like to see the mug I mailed to Danielle, check out her blog post HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you like them! I loved mine :)

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! I love the cozy...How perfect for fall. I am actually giving away an owl mug from West Elm on my blog today - you should stop by and enter :)

Abby
Everyday with Hazel Mae

Unknown said...

What a cute idea!!! I would love to start getting into some blogging exchanges and link ups soon! :)

Unknown said...

So, so adorable. I am so glad you joined in!! ♥