10.03.2012

FMSPhotoADaySept

Here's my September Photo A Day Recap for the FMS (FatMumSlim) Instagram Photo Challenge. I played catch up several days but finished out another month. I also have two Day 22 Photos, because I forgot I already had the kite photo before the hot air balloon took up my photo feed on my IPhone, ooops!. Check out the October list and play along, it's fun to see what everyone comes up with and who knows, you may just make a new friend in the process!



SEPTEMBER RECAP from @LeroyLime

1 comment:

Meredith @ Wait Til Your Father Gets Home said...

I need to actually do this one month! Good for you for sticking to it!!

Thanks for joining the CHQ Blog Hop this week and good luck on the Quote the Walls giveaway! Don't forget, you can tweet about the giveaway daily for additional entries :o)

xo, Meredith @ www.waittilyourfathergetshome.com