10.16.2012

Mug Swap with Heatherly Loves


I had so much fun with a mug swap last month, I signed up for TWO this month! 
I was given the lovely Rose, who blogs over at A Rosie Sweet Home, as my secret stalker. After reading her sweet love story and checking out her Blog and Pinterest, I knew I had to find something soft, pretty and to match her sweet personality. I forgot to take a picture of her mug before I mailed it, oops!
But this snazzy mug arrived in the mail, holding the surprise of who sent it. Of course, my hubby wanted to stake his claim on it, so I told him Staches off to you if you can snag it first in the morning, hehe! I just love all the different staches and who used to wear them, so cool!
I did get a blog comment asking if I had received my mustache mug, from the wonderful Rose, I didn't realize we had gotten each other! Thanks again, I LOVE it!!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

OMG! Great mug! Moustacheessss :)

I love the idea of a mug exchange!! How fun!!

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

Heidi @ Antlers and Roses said...

I just wanted to stop by and say Thank You for linking up with BreAnna, Autumn, & myself with our GFC blog hop!! We greatly appreciate it!! Hope to see you next Monday!!
Heidi
www.mustachemama.com
PS ERMAUHGERD!!!! I WANT THAT MUG!!!!!!!!! lol

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Haha! Awesome :D

For All Things Lovely said...

Awesome blog! Love your style! xx.
Megan

www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com